MCR
Vorige
01
Vorige
      

SLOT ZEIST

In 1956 Van Asbeck received the commission for the restoration. In 1968 after a restoration that took 11 years it was opened by 'Z.K.H. Prins Claus'.

While the paint wasn't even dry a big fire destroyed parts of the buildings from the adjacent 'Evangelische Broedergemeente'. The workforce moved to the 'Broederplein' and the reconstruction and renovation to offices for 'Rijksdienst Monumentenzorg' commenced.

Statistieken